Kastrioti Krujë vs Korabi Peshkopi Stats and Prediction

Kastrioti Krujë vs Korabi Peshkopi
Kastrioti Krujë Form:

DWWLW
Korabi Peshkopi Form:

LDWLL
Kick Off:
14:00
Prediction:
Under 4.5
Odds:
0
Result:

The statistics show that in the 2023/2024 season, a majority of Kastrioti Krujë’s matches had under 4.5 total goals scored, at 80%. This suggests that they have a strong defensive strategy and tend to limit the number of goals scored by their opponents. On the other hand, Korabi Peshkopi had only 20% of their matches with under 4.5 total goals scored in the same season. This indicates that they have a more aggressive playing style, with a higher likelihood of goals being scored. Overall, these figures contribute to a higher likelihood of ‘Under 4.5’ happening in the match between these two teams. However, it is important to consider other factors such as current form, team lineup, and home advantage before making a prediction.

WhatsApp
X (Twitter)